When you support VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation with a future gift, you are helping to ensure that the next generation of British Columbians will continue to have access to the best medical care.
It’s easy to donate the proceeds of a registered account such as a tax-free savings account (TFSA), a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) or a registered retirement income fund (RRIF).
- Make a significant donation without spending current assets
- Receive a charitable tax receipt for your estate
- Avoid paying probate fees on the funds
- Make a difference in the lives of the next generation of British Columbians
Making your gift:
- Name VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation as the beneficiary of your registered account
- Maintain full use of your account during your lifetime
- After your passing, the Foundation receives any remaining funds
LEGAL NAME AND ADDRESS
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
190- 855 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
CHARITABLE REGISTRATION NUMBER
|For more information contact:
Senior Associate Director, Gift & Estate Planning
604 875 4917
Read about Thomas Anderson whose legacy lives on through the impact he has made on patient care by designating his tax-free savings account (TSFA) to VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation.
This information is not intended as legal or financial advice. We encourage you to consult a qualified professional advisor.